Dream Symbols

• Jesse

Teacher
    April 2, 2021 at 1:53 pm

Hi Everyone! I wanted to make this place so we could talk about dream symbols and maybe compare some reoccurring themes that come up in dreams. I’m looking forward to your comments down below!

Happy Dreaming! #LyonPride

• Jenn Villa

Student
    June 26, 2021 at 12:47 am

So I’m a female in a same sex marriage and I’ve had reoccurring dreams of having sex dreams with a male, I know my not confused about my sexuality so why would I have dreams about that? Also most of my dreams are very vivid and almost as if I’m like in a movie, I keep a dream journal and I swear some of my dreams could be the next box office hit, but why would I have such vivid dreams if I’m not taking anything like medicine or sleeping supplements?

• Jesse

Teacher
      June 26, 2021 at 3:23 pm

Hey, great question @Jenn Villa ! If you want, I can go into great detail about this if you wanted to send me the specifics of your dream through my “Ask an Expert” service: https://mirmir.co/shop/LyonMentalHealth

However, it doesn’t mean anything is wrong if you have vivid dreams, everyone has what I like to call a “dream personality” and this sounds like just one aspect of the way you dream that is unique to you. As for the content itself, sounds like you are dreaming about what Carl Jung called the animus.

I wish I could go into more detail here, but due to the laws around mental health, if I give specific interpretations to someone who is not a client, I could get in trouble. I hope to see your request in the link above, because this is some wonderful dream content!

Sincerely,

– Jesse @LyonMentalHealth

Lyon Mental Health

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now